Due to COVID-19 we are currently offering limited sexual support services.
If you have concerns about your sexual health, speak with your doctor or health care provider for support and treatment. To find a doctor in Windsor and Essex County, visit our Find a Doctor section.
If you are under 25 years of age, you can visit the Teen Health Centre.
To learn more about the WECHU’s services, please call Clinical Services at 519-258-2146 x 1420. These services are only available at our Windsor (1005 Ouellette Avenue) location. For more information, please see our Client Experience Pledge.
We provide confidential support services that contribute to healthy sexuality, including:
- Free condoms (available at WECHU Reception)
- Birth control (provide a prescription and we will fill it at cost)
- Emergency contraceptive pill (if you are under 25 years of age, please call the Teen Health Centre at 519-253-8481)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine (dispensed to your health care provider with a prescription at cost)
For health care providers, please visit our Health Care Providers section for additional information and resources. Our clinical staff are also available for consultation as needed by contacting 519-258-2146 x 1420.
For more information about sexual health, STIs, contraception, fertility, and healthy sexual relationships:
- Sexual Health Ontario | www.sexualhealthontario.ca
A sexual health expert is available through their online Live Chat service or you can call their free Sexual Health Infoline Ontario at 1-800-668-2437.
- Sex & U | www.sexandu.ca