What is Triple P (Positive Parenting Program)?
Triple P is a parenting program, but it doesn't tell you how to be a parent. It's more like a toolbox of ideas. Triple P programs offer information, support, and practical answers to everyday parenting concerns. It's an approach that's easy to follow and you'll see that even small changes can make a big difference to your family.
What does Triple P do?
The three Ps in 'Triple P' stand for 'Positive Parenting Program' which means your family life is going to be much more enjoyable.
Triple P helps you:
- Feel confident you're doing the right thing
- Parenting tools you can use right away
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
Pre-registration is required for all seminars and group courses. Submit an online registration form here, or call 519-257-5215 ext. 74033.