Media Advisory: Pop Up COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in N9A and N9C
Main Page Content
Issued: Monday, May 3, 2021 | 8:00 a.m. | Windsor-Essex County
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit is providing the media with further details about the two pop up clinics that are opening later this morning for individuals 18+ who live or work in N9A or N9C. These pop up clinics are for walk-ups only, no appointment is required.
Opens from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. or until COVID-19 vaccine supply runs out.
St. Angela Centre and Hall
750 Erie Street East
Windsor, ON N9A 3Y2
3277 Sandwich Street West
Windsor, ON N9C 1A9
Public health measures will be in place for everyone's health and safety. Everyone in attendance is expected to:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sanitize hands.
- Practice physical distancing from others (at least 2 metres).
ID that shows who individuals are and where they live or work must be provided. Examples of ID include:
- Driver’s license
- Health card
- Work Identification or pay stub
Important Instructions for the media:
- The media will not be permitted inside the pop up COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
- Staff are not to be interviewed as we are working to vaccinate our clients.
- Media questions can be asked during the 9:30 a.m. YouTube briefing with CEO Theresa Marentette and Medical Officer of Health Dr. Wajid Ahmed.
- A friendly reminder that the media must seek out permission to interview and record individuals who are waiting in line to enter the clinic and receive a COVID-19 vaccine.