Media Walk-Through of COVID-19 Targeted Vaccination Clinic at WFCU Centre
Main Page Content
Issued: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 | 2:00 p.m. | Windsor-Essex County
The media is invited to attend a walk-through of the COVID-19 targeted vaccination clinic at the WFCU Centre in Windsor for adults 80 years of age and older.
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Time: 8 a.m. - Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early.
Location: WFCU Centre
8787 McHugh St.
Windsor, ON N8S 0A1
- Medical Officer of Health Dr. Wajid Ahmed from the WECHU
- CEO Theresa Marentette from the WECHU
- Mayor Drew Dilkens from the City of Windsor
- Warden Gary McNamara from the County of Essex. He is also the Chair of the Board of Health.
- We ask that media refrain from approaching clients who may be waiting in the clinic.
- Staff are not to be interviewed as we are preparing for the 9 a.m. arrival of clients.
- The walk-through starts at 8 a.m. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early and ready to start.
- Media will be screened at the door and must pass the screening questionnaire to enter the building.
- Public health measures will be in place for everyone's health and safety. Everyone in attendance will be expected to:
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sanitize hands.
- Practice physical distancing from others (at least 2 metres).
Media Q and A session will occur following the walk-through. The YouTube broadcast will be cancelled.