Flourish: A physical literacy resource for Early Childhood Educators
Main Page Content
Why is physical literacy important?
Physically literate children lead healthy active lives. This benefits them in a number of ways including:
- Increased creativity, readiness for learning, and academic performance.
- Improved concentration, memory, problem solving, and attention span.
- Better behaviour, less bullying, and less violence.
- Safer and healthier relationships.
- Overall personal satisfaction.
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 - 1:43pm